Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mother's Day

I started writing this a few months ago, and completely forgot about it. I truly am blessed to be your mother. It's not always easy, and a lot of the time I feel like I am failing, and am not living up to my potential. But there are so many moments that I feel and know I am a good mom. I want you to always know how much I love you, and that you and Gavin and your Dad come first in this life after your Heavenly Father. Being your mother makes me want to be better each day. I am continually praying to my Heavenly Father to help me and guide me so that I can be the mom that you and Gavin need. I pray for patience daily, and pray that I can remember to not lose focus on the things that are most important in this life. You are so special to me Ruby, and I am so grateful Heavenly Father sent your little spirit to me. I am honored to be your mother.






























No comments:

Post a Comment