Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Journaling

I am off to a good start in journaling in here once a week. This was a good week. Nothing special...we took Gavin to preschool and then you came with me to the YMCA where I exercised and you played in the little daycare there. Whenever I go to pick you up you are either playing in the kitchen and pretend food area or with the baby strollers, babies, and baby car seats. You always have to put everything away before you come with me to go home. You are definitely a girl, and love to do motherly things. It's fun to watch you play.
You are not taking naps anymore so by the end of the day you are tired and grouchy and ready for bed. You fall asleep after singing a song or two or talking to your pink bunny that you sleep with every night. You love that bunny and your "bee blankie".
You are getting quite the personality...so sweet, and so spicy too. I love it all. Today in church you were flipping through a farm animal book singing Ol McDonald pretty loud. It was so cute, but I was trying to teach you to whisper. That didn't work out too well. You love to sing and dance and read books to yourself. It's so cute to hear you read...always making up silly words. Your voice is so cute and little.
You love your dad and get so excited when you see him come in the door from work. I love you sweet and tender heart and for how much love you have for your family.
We went on a walk the other day. It was so nice and sunny and fairly warm out!
 This was at Costco a few days ago. You and Gavin just sat there watching the big machine with arms wrapped around each other. So sweet.
 Gavin was tucking you in saying, "shhhh....it's okay....Daddy's here."
 You told me you wanted to take a nap around 4 the other day so I put you in your crib and came to check on you about 25 min later...this is what I found. :)
 I was taking a shower and somebody decided to get out the Costco size bag of Craisins and dump them all over the floor. You did this a few days ago too. Hmmm....little mischievous you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment